Our breaths have been collectively held ever since the making of The Last Song, from Nicholas Sparks where Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus costarred as a love-struck couple, sunset on the beach in the backdrop. At last, Hemsworth and Cyrus are to tie the knot, sealed with a gorgeous stunner of a diamond engagement ring said to be worth a whopping 100k! The ring features a lovely floral filigree design in 18K yellow gold in a four prong setting with a knockout of a 3.5-carat diamond. If Miley Cyrus’ tweets are any indication, this is a match made in heaven! Congratulations to both Hemsworth and Cyrus, may all your dreams be beautiful, happy and true!
Looking For Something?
- Does it hurt to get your ears pierced?
- Farming Pearls
- Jewelry in the Baroque
- Jewelry Vocabulary Guide
- Famous Emeralds
- Jewelry History - Rings
- Jewelry History: Bracelets
- Is There Really A Difference between an Eternity and an Anniversary Band?
- Top Ten Reasons Why Jewelry is the Perfect Gift
- Black Onyx Jewelry
- We have been absolutely swamped getting new products up, hence the silence. Check out our abstract rings! ow.ly/kwnST 3 weeks ago
- #prayforboston #thoughtsandprayers for the marathoners in Boston. No other words for this tragedy. 1 month ago
- RT @shewolfruns: Horrified by what's happened in Boston. Such a senseless act of violence at an event that inspires so many. #PrayForBoston 1 month ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 143,412 hits