Looking For Something?
- Does it hurt to get your ears pierced?
- Jewelry Vocabulary Guide
- Jewelry History: Bracelets
- Is There Really A Difference between an Eternity and an Anniversary Band?
- Gemstones of the Holy Bible
- Jackie Kennedy Collection
- Jewelry in the Baroque
- Jewelry History - Rings
- Threader Earrings Offer Unique Style Options
- We have been absolutely swamped getting new products up, hence the silence. Check out our abstract rings! ow.ly/kwnST 3 weeks ago
- #prayforboston #thoughtsandprayers for the marathoners in Boston. No other words for this tragedy. 1 month ago
- RT @shewolfruns: Horrified by what's happened in Boston. Such a senseless act of violence at an event that inspires so many. #PrayForBoston 1 month ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 143,461 hits
Category Archives: Style Boards
We all need a warm fuzzy now and then – who better to give it to us than Dr. Seuss? Good advice from a smart man:
With Summer in full swing and daily rain showers, I’m feeling a little nostalgic and this vintage inspired style board fits right in. Take advantage of the Summer weather. Wear cool a-line day dress that would make your grandma proud. Ransack your closet for pieces done with flowers patterns. Put on a pair of creamy heels. And treat yourself to some precious, precious metals.
For a more modern spin, pair subdued pastels and muted flower prints with more vibrant shades of teal, purple and green. To really capitalize on the look, take timeless gems, like the pearl and pair them with yellow gold and pink tourmaline or slip into a pair of sparkling opal and diamond cocktail earrings.
We learned as children that summer was a time to relax and play. Don’t forget that. Even though we might not get our summers off anymore, we can still reflect the season’s vitality and fun in our wardrobe.
It’s summer, play with it.
paired with tourmalines and pearls for the perfect look.
Today I got a message from my sister. She’s in Paris. She’s speaking trying to speak french. It’s funny and a bit sad.
Soon, I’ll be over in Europe as well – Italy, France and England.
I can’t wait to spend a few days in London. I won’t have to worry about stammering over my poor french or italian skills. I’ll only have to worry about mucking up my metro transfers or getting lost above ground in a maze of criss crossing streets.
I can’t stop listening to The Clash….
Before I go, I want to know if there is anything off the norm I should make sure to do/see. Ideas?
What would you pack to wear? Types of jewelry, shoes, ect?