Every woman should own a pair of diamond stud earrings. Think Breakfast at Tiffany’s Audrey Hepburn kind of classy. Don’t forget Casablanca. Ultimately, diamonds are just ageless beauty yet simple in their sparkle and shimmering properties. They go with absolutely everything you throw at them, from birthday parties for your children or that Christmas party held by your company. That is why they are the ultimate gift. All else aside, many men choose to wear diamonds in their ears as well. Historically speaking, ‘gentlemen of courage’ often wore fashion earrings, not women! Same goes for high heels, and other kinds of jewelry like pendants. Men were there first! What changed, well that’s only something we can ponder, and perhaps Western ideals are to blame. You can find diamond stud earrings in a various amount of cuts and styles, from princess cut to round brilliant in metals silver and gold. There’s a rare, perfect fitting pair of diamond earrings waiting just for you!
Looking For Something?
- Does it hurt to get your ears pierced?
- Fashion Rings Don’t Have to Mean Anything
- Alternatives to Traditional White & Yellow Gold
- Hoop Earrings – A Never Ending Story
- Pendants and Charms, is There Really a Difference?
- Farming Pearls
- Valentine's Day in South Korea VS the U.S.A.
- Springtime Toe Rings
- Gemstones of the Holy Bible
- Fun fact! #Emerald is thought to both quicken and improve the memory of the owner. #Gemstone #Facts 6 days ago
- @StormBCL Thanks for following us! Beautiful cover photo photography! 6 days ago
- #WhatMakesMeMad after spending lots of time creating products, finding out that half of them were discontinued. 6 days ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at email@example.com
- 144,533 hits