Every woman should own a pair of diamond stud earrings. Think Breakfast at Tiffany’s Audrey Hepburn kind of classy. Don’t forget Casablanca. Ultimately, diamonds are just ageless beauty yet simple in their sparkle and shimmering properties. They go with absolutely everything you throw at them, from birthday parties for your children or that Christmas party held by your company. That is why they are the ultimate gift. All else aside, many men choose to wear diamonds in their ears as well. Historically speaking, ‘gentlemen of courage’ often wore fashion earrings, not women! Same goes for high heels, and other kinds of jewelry like pendants. Men were there first! What changed, well that’s only something we can ponder, and perhaps Western ideals are to blame. You can find diamond stud earrings in a various amount of cuts and styles, from princess cut to round brilliant in metals silver and gold. There’s a rare, perfect fitting pair of diamond earrings waiting just for you!
Looking For Something?
- Does it hurt to get your ears pierced?
- Jewelry Vocabulary Guide
- Farming Pearls
- Jewelry History: Bracelets
- Gemstones of the Holy Bible
- Is There Really A Difference between an Eternity and an Anniversary Band?
- Famous Emeralds
- The Tennis Bracelet: Game, Set and Match
- What's the Difference Between Smoky Topaz and Smoky Quartz. Are You Getting Scammed?
- We have been absolutely swamped getting new products up, hence the silence. Check out our abstract rings! ow.ly/kwnST 3 weeks ago
- #prayforboston #thoughtsandprayers for the marathoners in Boston. No other words for this tragedy. 1 month ago
- RT @shewolfruns: Horrified by what's happened in Boston. Such a senseless act of violence at an event that inspires so many. #PrayForBoston 1 month ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at email@example.com
- 143,301 hits