Mystic fire topaz earrings look like wildfire in your earlobes, sparkling in a brilliant array of colors, not to be confused with the hard rock band Mystic Fire. Mystic fire can attribute its lovely, one-of-a-kind look to a new patented Azotic coating through physical vapor deposition of titanium and pavilion on a clear colored topaz. This coating does not in any way alter the genetic makeup of the original topaz, simply gives it a new radiating splash of color. Mystic fire topaz earrings are great accessories for Christmas parties due to the array of colors that play through the treated gemstone. The stone is cut in a variety of shapes, so there are so many mystic fire topaz earrings to pick from hearts, circles, ovals, rectangles, etc.
Looking For Something?
- Does it hurt to get your ears pierced?
- Is There Really A Difference between an Eternity and an Anniversary Band?
- Mystic Fire Topaz - Blinded by the Light
- Farming Pearls
- LeAnn Rimes Engagement Ring
- Top Ten Reasons Why Jewelry is the Perfect Gift
- Gemstones of the Holy Bible
- The Many Meanings of the Celtic Triquetra
- The Tennis Bracelet: Game, Set and Match
- Fun fact! #Emerald is thought to both quicken and improve the memory of the owner. #Gemstone #Facts 5 days ago
- @StormBCL Thanks for following us! Beautiful cover photo photography! 5 days ago
- #WhatMakesMeMad after spending lots of time creating products, finding out that half of them were discontinued. 5 days ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 144,483 hits