Inspired by the yellow gold sapphire and diamond stacking ring. I love it. I need it. It makes me want to learn how to sail. I’m not sure why…it just oozes that Hamptons’ charm.
Looking For Something?
- Does it hurt to get your ears pierced?
- Is There Really A Difference between an Eternity and an Anniversary Band?
- What's the Difference Between Smoky Topaz and Smoky Quartz. Are You Getting Scammed?
- All About Gold: Types, Karat, Composition, Durability (TKCD)
- Pendants and Charms, is There Really a Difference?
- Top Ten Reasons Why Jewelry is the Perfect Gift
- Gemstones of the Holy Bible
- The Tennis Bracelet: Game, Set and Match
- Topaz: Shades of Color
- It's a sunny day in Florida! Perfect day for flip-flips and the beach! Just going to leave this here... ow.ly/mrraP 3 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: Confucius wrote that #jade is like virtue & its brightness represents heaven. ow.ly/lF0zZ 3 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: The most favored #peridot color is a richly saturated pure grass green & is usually only found in 10+ cts. http://t.co/lH6Js3M… 3 years ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 205,737 hits