Kat, also known as @mskat from Twitter, is celebrating her birthday in the most unselfish way we know how: by holding a contest to GIVE diamonds AWAY! That’s right, instead of oggling the items she adores, she’s giving away a lovely two part diamond oval pendant done in the circle of life and love design and we’re thrilled to sponsor it.
“So now that you know what the prize of my celebrate my birthday contest is, here’s what you need to do to win!
For each 1 of these that you do, you NEED to leave a SEPARATE comment for each.
Each 1 of these equals 1 entry, but the first one is a must do.
The more you do, the more chances of winning you have!
1. Leave a comment on this post and tell me which piece of jewelry you’d love to have from Gem Affair.com.
2. Twitter about this contest. Please leave me your username so I can verify.
3. Stumble this post. Please give me your username so I can verify.
4. Follow me on Twitter. Please give me your username so I can verify.
5. Follow Gem Affair on Twitter. Please give me your username so I can verify.
For 1 additional entry for each, do one or both of the following, and leave a separate comment for each;
That means you can enter SEVEN times. That’s seven chances closer to winning this diamond pendant. Sounds fun right? Sounds easy right? It is. Head over to Kat’s blog now and enter.
Posts count only on Kat’s Blog.
So head over and leave her a Happy Birthday message!