Wedding season, graduations, Father’s Day- all of these occasions plus birthdays and anniversaries deserve a great gift for that special guy. Sorting through all the possible men’s gifts ideas can be difficult. But, there are some tried and true items that make the grade, especially for the guy who has everything.
Consider a two-tone business card holder for the new college graduate to get him off on the right foot whether he’s starting a job or looking. Either way, it gives him a professional touch. For the groomsmen and best man, personal cuff links with an onyx stone or plain silver add a nice touch to their tuxedos. Another classic gift idea is the tie clip. This can be a simple gold or silver bar or, it can be a little dressier with a single diamond and a textured matte finish.
The key is to know the guy and choose a gift that suits his personality. Many men tend to be subtle in their tastes and some refuse to wear jewelry, so when looking for a men’s gift, any of these ideas are great. Gold cuff links or a diamond accented tie clip adds an elegant touch to his day without being too flashy. If the gift needs to be really special, engraving and a personal note give it sentimental value.
Looking For Something?
- Does it hurt to get your ears pierced?
- Top Ten Reasons Why Jewelry is the Perfect Gift
- My Ring is Tarnishing – is this real silver?
- Pendants and Charms, is There Really a Difference?
- Is There Really A Difference between an Eternity and an Anniversary Band?
- Gift Ideas
- What's the Difference Between Smoky Topaz and Smoky Quartz. Are You Getting Scammed?
- Jewelry Vocabulary Guide
- In the Jewelry Box
- It's a sunny day in Florida! Perfect day for flip-flips and the beach! Just going to leave this here... ow.ly/mrraP 3 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: Confucius wrote that #jade is like virtue & its brightness represents heaven. ow.ly/lF0zZ 3 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: The most favored #peridot color is a richly saturated pure grass green & is usually only found in 10+ cts. http://t.co/lH6Js3M… 3 years ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 205,672 hits