Give a heart, take a heart, donate a heart, wear your heart on your sleeve or around your neck? Break some hearts? I could go on and on. Heart pendants give an antique, almost rustic look to daily wear; they are exceptionally trendy additions to today’s fashionable styles. Pictured above, a traditional heart underneath the chin would give a simple or floral dress the kick it needed to stand out. A single, solid color or tri-color pendant would be excellent, some blush & pink tones and natural eye make up would be all it’d take to be breath taking. Don’t forget some classy shoes and a purse!
Looking For Something?
- Does it hurt to get your ears pierced?
- Gift Ideas
- My Ring is Tarnishing – is this real silver?
- Shades of Sapphire
- Top Ten Reasons Why Jewelry is the Perfect Gift
- Earring Styles: Drop or Dangle?
- Jewelry History - Rings
- Diamond Stud Earrings - A Girl's Best Friend
- What's the Difference Between Smoky Topaz and Smoky Quartz. Are You Getting Scammed?
- All About Gold: Types, Karat, Composition, Durability (TKCD)
- It's a sunny day in Florida! Perfect day for flip-flips and the beach! Just going to leave this here... ow.ly/mrraP 4 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: Confucius wrote that #jade is like virtue & its brightness represents heaven. ow.ly/lF0zZ 4 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: The most favored #peridot color is a richly saturated pure grass green & is usually only found in 10+ cts. http://t.co/lH6Js3M… 4 years ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 209,251 hits