Our breaths have been collectively held ever since the making of The Last Song, from Nicholas Sparks where Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus costarred as a love-struck couple, sunset on the beach in the backdrop. At last, Hemsworth and Cyrus are to tie the knot, sealed with a gorgeous stunner of a diamond engagement ring said to be worth a whopping 100k! The ring features a lovely floral filigree design in 18K yellow gold in a four prong setting with a knockout of a 3.5-carat diamond. If Miley Cyrus’ tweets are any indication, this is a match made in heaven! Congratulations to both Hemsworth and Cyrus, may all your dreams be beautiful, happy and true!
Looking For Something?
- Pendants and Charms, is There Really a Difference?
- Does it hurt to get your ears pierced?
- Gemstones of the Holy Bible
- About us
- In the Jewelry Box
- Gift Ideas
- What's the Difference Between Smoky Topaz and Smoky Quartz. Are You Getting Scammed?
- Is There Really A Difference between an Eternity and an Anniversary Band?
- It's a sunny day in Florida! Perfect day for flip-flips and the beach! Just going to leave this here... ow.ly/mrraP 4 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: Confucius wrote that #jade is like virtue & its brightness represents heaven. ow.ly/lF0zZ 4 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: The most favored #peridot color is a richly saturated pure grass green & is usually only found in 10+ cts. http://t.co/lH6Js3M… 4 years ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at email@example.com
- 211,550 hits