Mystic fire topaz earrings look like wildfire in your earlobes, sparkling in a brilliant array of colors, not to be confused with the hard rock band Mystic Fire. Mystic fire can attribute its lovely, one-of-a-kind look to a new patented Azotic coating through physical vapor deposition of titanium and pavilion on a clear colored topaz. This coating does not in any way alter the genetic makeup of the original topaz, simply gives it a new radiating splash of color. Mystic fire topaz earrings are great accessories for Christmas parties due to the array of colors that play through the treated gemstone. The stone is cut in a variety of shapes, so there are so many mystic fire topaz earrings to pick from hearts, circles, ovals, rectangles, etc.
Looking For Something?
- Does it hurt to get your ears pierced?
- Gift Ideas
- My Ring is Tarnishing – is this real silver?
- Shades of Sapphire
- Top Ten Reasons Why Jewelry is the Perfect Gift
- Earring Styles: Drop or Dangle?
- Jewelry History - Rings
- Diamond Stud Earrings - A Girl's Best Friend
- What's the Difference Between Smoky Topaz and Smoky Quartz. Are You Getting Scammed?
- All About Gold: Types, Karat, Composition, Durability (TKCD)
- It's a sunny day in Florida! Perfect day for flip-flips and the beach! Just going to leave this here... ow.ly/mrraP 4 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: Confucius wrote that #jade is like virtue & its brightness represents heaven. ow.ly/lF0zZ 4 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: The most favored #peridot color is a richly saturated pure grass green & is usually only found in 10+ cts. http://t.co/lH6Js3M… 4 years ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at email@example.com
- 209,251 hits