Looking For Something?
- Is There Really A Difference between an Eternity and an Anniversary Band?
- Jewelry in the Baroque
- All About Gold: Types, Karat, Composition, Durability (TKCD)
- Jewelry Vocabulary Guide
- Earring Styles: Drop or Dangle?
- My Ring is Tarnishing – is this real silver?
- The Big Four
- Opals on Fire
- Sea Mist Topaz Sizzles
- It's a sunny day in Florida! Perfect day for flip-flips and the beach! Just going to leave this here... ow.ly/mrraP 4 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: Confucius wrote that #jade is like virtue & its brightness represents heaven. ow.ly/lF0zZ 4 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: The most favored #peridot color is a richly saturated pure grass green & is usually only found in 10+ cts. http://t.co/lH6Js3M… 4 years ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at email@example.com
- 213,484 hits
Today, Friday the 21st is the summer solstice. It is also the longest day of the year! Solstice literally means the sun is standing still. In the northern hemisphere, it is the shortest night and longest day, but in the … Continue reading