Looking For Something?
- Does it hurt to get your ears pierced?
- Top Ten Reasons Why Jewelry is the Perfect Gift
- Is There Really A Difference between an Eternity and an Anniversary Band?
- Jewelry Vocabulary Guide
- The Many Meanings of the Celtic Triquetra
- Pendants and Charms, is There Really a Difference?
- Topaz: Shades of Color
- Earring Styles: Drop or Dangle?
- All About Gold: Types, Karat, Composition, Durability (TKCD)
- It's a sunny day in Florida! Perfect day for flip-flips and the beach! Just going to leave this here... ow.ly/mrraP 4 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: Confucius wrote that #jade is like virtue & its brightness represents heaven. ow.ly/lF0zZ 4 years ago
- RT @GIAnews: The most favored #peridot color is a richly saturated pure grass green & is usually only found in 10+ cts. http://t.co/lH6Js3M… 4 years ago
March Top Picks
Shop GEMaffair via Mobile Web
Have a jewelry question? Need help finding the right present? Have an idea for a blog post?
No problem! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 207,642 hits
Today, Friday the 21st is the summer solstice. It is also the longest day of the year! Solstice literally means the sun is standing still. In the northern hemisphere, it is the shortest night and longest day, but in the … Continue reading